Creating Win-Win Partnerships for the Environment and Organizations
Plastic Feedstock Partnerships
Reducing or Eliminating Landfill Disposal Costs
Vadxx is actively seeking plastic waste feedstock for our plastic recycling plants.
As the amount of plastic waste continues to grow, it has become more expensive to manage and dispose. Vadxx can help reduce your costs and protect our environment by diverting your end-of-life plastics from landfills, incinerators and the ocean and converting it into renewable energy.
Please use the contact us function on the website to make us aware that you have waste for the plastic recycling plant that you would like to ship to us.
- In the Subject box type “Waste Available”.
- In the Message box describe what waste material you have, how much on a regular annual basis, shredded/non-shredded and its point of origin.
- Please use the information provided to insure the waste is the type that we process.
- We will respond as soon as possible.
Generating Positive Cash Flows from Landfill Bound Waste
Another partnership option that exists is installing a Vadxx plastic recycling plant at your corporate or organization’s site through licensing the technology or purchasing a unit.
Vadxx’s proprietary thermal de-polymerization technology is the perfect solution for plastic waste producers, municipalities, waste disposal and plastic waste recycling companies to convert waste plastic to clean energy onsite at their facilities.
Benefits of a Vadxx plastics recycling plant:
- Diverts plastic waste from landfills, water sources and incinerators
- Incurs low upfront investment and operating costs
- Generates positive cash flows from landfill bound waste
- Regenerates fuel and energy products
- Aligns with green initiatives
Vadxx’s modular technology allows organizations and communities around the world to reap the economic and environmental benefits of converting plastic waste to renewable energy products.
Contact us today to learn more about becoming a partner.
Fuel Sales Partnerships
Fueling Sales with Regenerated Energy
Vadxx is seeking partnerships with fuel brokers, retailers and end-users for purchasing the fuel products regenerated from waste plastic.
Vadxx’s energy recovery technology recycles a wide range of plastic wastes into synthetic oil, fuel and energy products:
Diesel stock for use as a blending agent to improve the overall quality of Ultra Low Sulfur Diesel, as well as distillate fuels blended with diesel for on-road use.
Naphtha that can be used as a gasoline additive to increase octane.
Synthetic Natural Gas produced for the exclusive use by the Vadxx process.
Carbon powder that can be used as a low grade fuel source.
Contact us today to learn more about our Fuel Sales Partnerships.