Vadxx technology allows organizations and communities around the world to reap the economic and environmental benefits of converting plastic waste to renewable energy EcoFuel.
Plastic Feedstock Partnerships
Reducing or Eliminating Landfill Disposal Costs
As the amount of plastic waste continues to grow, it has become more expensive to manage and dispose of. Vadxx can help reduce your costs and protect our environment by diverting your end-of-life plastics from landfills, incinerators, and the ocean and converting it into renewable energy.
Vadxx is actively seeking plastic waste feedstock for our plastic recycling plants. If you are interested in partnering with us please contact us and we will be in touch with you. Here you can review the Vadxx – Feedstock Specs.
Generating Positive Cash Flows from Landfill Bound Waste
Vadxx’s proprietary thermal depolymerization technology is the perfect solution for plastic waste producers, municipalities, waste disposal and plastic waste recycling companies to convert waste plastic to clean energy on-site at their facilities.
Benefits of a Vadxx plastics recycling plant:
- Diverts plastic waste from landfills, water sources, and incinerators
- Incurs low upfront investment and operating costs
- Generates positive cash flows from landfill-bound waste
- Regenerates fuel and energy products
- Aligns with green initiatives
Partner with us to install a Vadxx plastic recycling plant at your corporate or organization’s site through licensing the technology or purchasing a unit. Additional details and next steps can be secured by contacting us.
Fuel Sales Partnerships
Fueling Sales with Regenerated Energy
Vadxx’s energy recovery technology recycles a wide range of plastic wastes into synthetic oil, fuel, and energy products:
- Diesel stock for use as a blending agent to improve the overall quality of Ultra Low Sulfur Diesel, as well as distillate fuels blended with diesel for on-road use
- Naphtha that can be used as a gasoline additive to increase octane
- Synthetic Natural Gas produced for the exclusive use by the Vadxx process
- Carbon powder that can be used as a low-grade fuel source
Vadxx is seeking partnerships with fuel brokers, retailers and end-users for purchasing the fuel products regenerated from waste plastic. For additional information, please contact us directly.